Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Rose Quartz CrystalsAffirmation


Astrological Information Leo & the 5th House
Corresponding Chakra - Heart Chakra
Best Placement - On a necklace, on the heart chakra or by the bed.
Affirmation - "I love myself and my life. I am worthy of having love in my life and I draw to me people who can give me the love I need. I do not need to prove my worthiness of receiving love; I receive love because I am a child of God."
Properties - "Rose Quartz is the crystal of love and infinite peace. It is the most important crystal for the heart and heart chakra, teaching the true essence of love. Rose Quartz brings deep inner healing. It is calming, reassuring and excellent for use in trauma or crisis. Rose Quartz is a romantic stone and can be used to attract love to your life. In existing relationships, it restores trust and harmony and encourages unconditional love." - from The Crystal Bible
Healing Remedies - Rose Quartz is a very versatile crystal. It can be placed next to photographsin the bathtub, or in oil infusions. For becoming receptive to love, Rose Quartz can be used in drinking water. Rose Quartz is especially effective in alleviating dis-ease in the body caused by feeling a lack of love in one's life, whether toward oneself or others. Rose Quartz energy is the basis for Karen's coaching sessions, find out more about Rose Quartz Coaching and this beautiful way to assist your spiritual growth journey.
Thank you to the beautiful book, The Crystal Bible: A Definitive Guide to Crystals by Judy Hall; Walking Stick Press, 2003 for being a valuable resource.

0 comments:

Post a Comment