Thursday, April 18, 2013

Moldavite.Moldavite and Black Obsidian

I dont know what wrong with me . After wearing this , I become very angry . Frustrated at almost anything . The sound of my friend logging into her PC . At first It was intense fear . Fear of absurbity .Fearing someone would unlocked my cabinent and ransack through my things.
Then anger at words people say to me .My patience level become to grow up . I wonder if it is moldavite . Is him or her releasing all negativities inside of me . ANGER , SADDNESS ,Fear, ANXIETY ..
I google angry after wearing Moldavite . I found people sharing my account .
http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/moldavite-combinations.html
quotes from her .
That was until Moldavite was introduced to my life. My first meditative experience was with a small piece. I stood under a full moon and held it up. I felt and saw green energy flow from the piece, into me, then shoot into the heavens like a beacon. It was intense, but I got intimidated of what may happen next, so I broke the flow of energy and went to bed.

Here's a blurb from what I wrote that evening: "Time felt like it was speeding up, I became anxious, irritated and impatient, had bitter fits of rage bubble up out of nowhere, I couldn’t concentrate, lost my apatite, and my energy was zapped. It felt like a ticking time bomb in my stomach that could explode at any moment. Strange things started happening as well. 

But I dun have black Obadisan
as Moldavite was purging all my negativity,

0 comments:

Post a Comment